Case Study: Web CRM Application Development
Tabak Business Sales connects quality businesses with serious buyers on a national and international level. They are committed to providing and continuously developing innovative and professional services that meets or exceeds their clients' expectations.
Making this happen this requires having the right data, in the right place and being able use that information in the right way.
When looking for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to replace their legacy software, Tabak's needs included being able to achieve the above goals, as well as these key deliverables:
- Software that fitted their business and business processes.
- A centralised service with secure, concurrent access for multiple staff from multiple locations.
- The flexibility to allow for future changes in their business and business processes.
- Easy to implement within their current IT infrastructure.
- Intuitive interface that doesn't require large outlays in staff training.
New Media was bought in to complete a scope for the project. Discovering and documenting Tabak's requirements in detail. Once a clear understanding of these requirements was gained, web-based application development was chosen as the platform for the project. Some of the main benefits that this approach gives are:
- Web applications do not require any complex "roll out" procedure to deploy in organisations. A web browser is all that is needed;
- Do not require investment in new user workstations. If you can use the internet, you can use the application.
- They require no upgrade procedure since all new features are implemented on the server and automatically delivered to the users;
- Web applications integrate easily into other server-side web procedures, such as email and searching;
- Operates from a central server and over the internet, working everywhere the internet is;
- Does not require future investment in Client Access Licences (CALs) to add users to the system.
Today Tabak's CRM is an integral component of the companies productivity, used by all its staff during the course of every business day over the past 4 years. It stores and manages over 1.3 million pieces of data in our secure data centre. Data is backed up every night and stored in a off-site location.
The decision to invest in web-based application development has paid dividents for Tabak allowing them to continue to be market leaders in their field.
To discuss how we can assist your company with this type of solution, please contact us today.