Its about changing the way you work and think
Consumers have near instant access to product information. They gain access to information regarding products and services from many points. Some of the most influential points of the purchase decision come from close friends and trusted connections. This presents companies with new challenges, yet provides an amazing opportunity to interact on a deeper level with your customers than ever before.
What we term as social media in its current form has been around for about three to four years now, but businesses are just starting to see the potential of what can be achieved when using these networks. However, what social network to use? Where to we start? Should i Twitter? - These are the types of questions that we will answer with you.
Its not about a Facebook strategy, or a Twitter strategy or being Linked In. It's about creating connections with your customers in their social places, and doing it in ways that are both meaningful to those customers and to the goals of the business. It's about changing your business DNA to understand what it means for individual employees to start having conversations with the social web as chapions of your companies personality.
Its about learning how to 'think social'
To find out about how we can assist your company to think social, and steer you into and through the maze of social networking without getting lost, contact one of our team to discuss. We look forward to it
Tips for engaging with customers on social networks:
- Listen and take in what your customers are saying about you.
- Create content that your customers want and will engage with.
- Engage with your customers on a socal level. There is no substitute for direct participation with customers in social communities.
- Be open with your customers. Stop deciding what’s best for your customer and allow them them show you how they’d like to engage.
- Change. Your company can only be social if leadership buys in and a commitment to change is made.
- Make money! Don't be fooled into thinking that social media is all about cosy chats and camp fires with customers. It’s about creating opportunities to connect and influence sales: indirectly and in some cases, directly.
More of what we do:
Maintain your own website content including text, images and documents with our easy to use Website Content Management System. Read more.